The EPIP Association is a beneficiary of a grant from the European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) under decision #1320220004 to support the understanding of IP economics and benefit local organisers running the annual conference.
EPIP2023 has been supported by a grant from the Faculty of Law and Administration under the Strategic Programme Excellence Initiative at Jagiellonian University.
International Scientific Committee
- IRENE CALBOLI, Texas A&M University School of Law (EPIP)
- NARI LEE, Hanken School of Economics, Finland (EPIP)
- CATALINA MARTINEZ, Institute of Public Goods and Policies, Madrid (CSIC-IPP),
- NICOLA SEARLE, Goldsmiths University of London, United Kingdom (EPIP)
- FRANK TIETZE, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (EPIP)
Local Organising Committee
- JUSTYNA OŻEGALSKA-TRYBALSKA, Jagiellonian University (EPIP, local organiser, Chair)
- SYBILLA STANISŁAWSKA-KLOC, Jagiellonian University (local organiser)
- MICHAŁ MARKIEWICZ, Jagiellonian University (local organiser)
- BOHDAN WIDŁA, Jagiellonian University (local organiser)
fot. of Kraków: Paweł Litwiński